£20-25 per hour
Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting a Science Lecturer for a FE College in the North East, starting in January on a 3 day a week contract teaching level 3 science and health
1x Lecturer in Health and Science –
* 0.6 FTE/22.2 Hours- Days TBC
* See attached JDPS for further info on what the role will require/what qualifications and experience is essential
* Rate to be agreed.
* To start January on a short term basis
* Working for an outstanding College, the successful candidate will have a background in teaching Science at level 3.
* (Access to HE, A-Level or BTEC) with excellent outcomes.
* A biology specialism is preferred but we would welcome those with alternate specialisms, with experience at teaching Biology.
Responsibilities of an Science Lecturer:
* Working in the science Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College’s standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of Science to level 3 in a FE College
Requirements of an Science Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A Science/ biology related Degree is desirable
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information and to apply, please contact Jonny by sending your CV today
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.