Safe, convenient and comfortable travel is easier than ever with the UK’s largest coach operator offering half price journeys to hundreds of amazing destinations across the country.
Whether you’re catching up with friends or family, going to an event or visiting an attraction, this offer is a great value option to get out and explore the UK.
National Express has always been known for great value but in choosing to travel with them, you are also opting for award-winning safety from the greenest fleet on the road.
With reclining seats, generous legroom, free Wi-Fi and USB charging points, their iconic white coaches are perfect for short or long journeys. Plus, enhanced cleaning and an additional filter on the air conditioning systems to improve hygiene means travelling with National Express is safer than ever.
Chris Hardy, managing director of National Express UK Coach, said: “We’re all starting to get out and about again. Make your money go further by travelling comfortably and safely with National Express for half the price.”
How to redeem
Visit www.nationalexpress.com and enter CambridgeHalf when asked ‘Do you have a voucher code?’ when booking your travel (after address details)
Terms & Conditions
Offer must be redeemed by Sunday 3 April 2022. Your travel must be before Friday 8 April 2022. Offer applies to a single or multiple passengers (max of six) travelling on the same journey on one ticket. Booking must be made at least 4 days in advance of travel.
For full terms and conditions visit https://www.nationalexpress.com/en/offers/partners/halfpricetravel
● Offer applies to a single or multiple passengers (max of six) travelling on the same journey on one ticket
● A discount will be applied to provide the passenger fare at half of full price.
● Offer applies to restricted, standard and fully flexible fares
● The offer must be redeemed by Sunday 3 April 2022
● Offer applies to travel between 11 March 2022 (4 days from publication) and Friday 8 April 2022 inclusive.
● Bookings must be made at least 4 days in advance of outbound travel
● Promotional code will be printed in newspaper with instruction to apply when booking online at nationalexpress.com
● Offer is not available through National Express Coach Stations, kiosks, Contact Centre, on-board ticket machines, third party agents and affiliate partners
● Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including discount Coachcards
● Offer is not valid on European services, Festivals & Events services, any services operated by a third party coach or bus company, or where accommodation, admission or ferry travel is included within the fare
● The offer excludes any booking fees, any ancillaries (such as seat reservations) and any postal charges that may apply
● Tickets may be amended. This includes date and time of travel but not route. An excess fare may apply when amending the booked date/time. For more information and details on refunds please visit https://www.nationalexpress.com/en/help/flexible-travel
● No cash or other alternative to this offer will be given
● All tickets are issued and all passengers are carried subject to National Express’ General Conditions of Carriage, available online and at all National Express outlets
● This offer may be withdrawn, suspended or altered at any time
● This offer is issued by National Express, National Express House, Birmingham Coach Station, Mill Lane, Digbeth, Birmingham B5 6DD